Armed Forces Tribunal Vacancy 2023 Apply Offline Govt Jobs For Financial Adviser, Junior Account Officer Post
Armed Forces Tribunal Recruitment 2023:- Latest Offline Job Vacancy For The Financial Adviser, Junior Account Officer Posts: Friends, As per the official Armed Forces Tribunal notification Financial Adviser, Junior Account Officer post is available. Eligible candidates can apply through an Offline form for the Financial Adviser, Junior Account Officer post, you need to download the official notification and offline application form before applying, the candidate must read its official notification, then fill correctly the Offline form and send it to the venue/address before the date which is 08/05/2023.
Candidates can get full details about the Latest Govt Jobs 2023 in Armed Forces Tribunal. Applicants should read carefully this article to know about Sarkari Naukri Offline Form 2023 in Armed Forces Tribunal till the end. Sarkari Jobs 2023 in Armed Forces Tribunal details for Post of Financial Adviser, Junior Account Officer age limit, qualification, Experience, How to apply, and selection process with Important dates given in below.
Note- Candidates can Make Govt Jobs Guru Registration to get Upcoming Govt Jobs 2023 notification for Armed Forces Tribunal and various other Government departments.
Details for Financial Adviser, Junior Account Officer Job Vacancy
|Name of Department||Armed Forces Tribunal|
|Name of Job Vacancy||Financial Adviser, Junior Account Officer|
|Numbers of Vacancy From||08|
|Average Salary||Rs. 35,400 – 2,15,900/-Per Month(Consolidated)|
|Posting Location||Jobs in Jaipur|
|Type Of Job||Rajasthan Govt Jobs 2023|
|Vacancy Form Type||Offline Vacancy Form|
Armed Forces Tribunal Recruitment 2023 Details Of Financial Adviser, Junior Account Officer Job Vacancy
The list of posts for which applications have been going on for Armed Forces Tribunal Jobs 2023 is given in the below section.
- Financial Adviser & Chief Accounts Officer- 1
- Deputy Controller of Accounts- 1
- Private Secretary- 2
- Assistant- 2
- Junior Account Officer- 2
Required education and experience details for this Armed Forces Tribunal recruitment 2023 are given in below, the candidate should need the below qualifications and experience.
- As per Armed Forces Tribunal notification, the 2023 candidates should be Officers Under the Central Govt. passed from any of the recognized universities/boards.
- We are referring all the candidates to read the official Notification for more Details.
Salary & Benefits
- Financial Adviser, Junior Account Officer → INR. 35,400 – 2,15,900/-Per Month(Consolidated)
- No Application fee
Required Age Limit
AS per the official notification the age For Armed Forces Tribunal Financial Adviser, Junior Account Officer Recruitment 2023, the minimum and maximum age criteria are given in below.
• Age Limits – maximum age should be 56 years.
Note:- There is a provision for relaxation in the maximum age limit according to the government rules, for more information, please see its official notification.
The selection of candidates for this Armed Forces Tribunal Vacancy 2023 depends on the following base:-
- Written Test, Interview
How To Submit Offline Form ?
Follow these easy steps to know Armed Forces Tribunal Recruitment 2023 Offline form submission process:-
- Armed Forces Tribunal Recruitment 2023 before submitting your Offline form, first of all, you have to download the Armed Forces Tribunal notification and application form pdf attached below table.
- Now you have to read the details first given in the official notification.
- Now you have to submit your Offline form details as well.
- After Submit the All eligibility Details please cross-check once
- You can send this Armed Forces Tribunal offline vacancy form to the following address:-
Address- The Registrar, Armed Force Tribunal, Regional Bench , Jaipur, Near Sapta Shakti Gate, Sawai Jai Singh Highway, Banipark, Jaipur- 3020016
|Notification & Application form||Armed Forces Tribunal Advertisement & Application Form PDF Download|