Indian Army Female Recruitment 2021 – Jobs for Women in Indian Army. Check latest Indian Army Female Bharti 2021. How to Join Indian army women recruitment 2021 State Wise. Indian army women military police 2021. Get Indian Army female Recruitment for 10th pass, 12th pass. Upcoming Female Army Bharti Rally 2021.
Female Army Jobs seekers who are seeking for Indian Army Female Recruitment rallies in India. There a great platform for all upcoming Jobs for Women’s in Indian Army. We will teach you here that How to Join Indian army women recruitment open bharti rallies.
We specially design this page for latest Indian Army Female Bharti Rally. Because we know that every year thousands of girls prepared for Indian Army female Recruitment for 10th pass, Indian Army female Recruitment for 12th pass & Join Indian Army Female Jobs after Graduates. So our team provides you here all Latest Female Army Bharti Rally 2021 details as per official guidelines of Joinindianarmy.nic.in.
Indian Army Female Recruitment 2021 Apply for Military Jobs for Female in India
Candidates can apply for Indian Army Female Bharti 2021 in Various hospitals and Locations by states. You can find out these Female Army Jobs 2021 on our Job Portal. These Female Jobs in Indian Army is for group C recruitment.
|Army Hospital Delhi Cantt Female Recruitment 2021|
Indian Army Female Recruitment:- latest Indian Army Female Bharti 2021
Indian Army Women Soldier GD Recruitment 2021:- Candidates who are trying to find out Female Govt Jobs in Indian Army can know here how to Join Indian Army girls army bharti 2021. Women contestants who have already passed out 10th, 12th, & Graduation from any recognized university/Board. great opportunity in Indian Army For Girls after 10th, 12th & Graduation.
Defence Jobs 2021 in Indian Army Jobs for Female 2021 forSummary
|Name of the Department||Military Police Department|
|Number of Vacancies||99|
|Qualification||10th pass, 12th pass|
|Age Limit||17 ½-21 Years|
|Job Category||Female Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Salary||INR. 15600.00-39100.00 Per Month|
|Online Registration Dates||27 July 2021 to 31 August 2021|
|Rally Venue||Ambala, Lucknow, Jabalpur, Bangalore, Shillong
Indian Army Has been published a Female Jobs Notification for Indian Army Women Recruitment 2021. Girls who are already passed 10th, 12th & Graduates certifcate from any university/school board can apply for these Indian Army jobs for Females. Indian Army Pay Impressive salary for Female Govt Jobs in Indian Army it is INR 15600-39100 per month
Every year Indian Army Recruits thousands of Girls for serve their nation. And lots of female condidates participate in Indian army female vacancy 2021. Some women join Indian army female officers recruitment 2021 and other candidates join Indian army female Civilian recruitment Rallies in various state wise & zone wise ARO/ZRO Female Recruitment Rallies. In the beloow section you can check all the Eligibility for Indian Army Girls Jobs 2021.
Indian Army Female Bharti 2021 Education Qualification Requirements
The minimum educational qualification for Indian Army Girls Bharti Rally 2021:- A female candidate should have passed Matriculation or SSLC or 10th passed or any equivalent exam with recognized board/School. Female candidates should have 45% marks overall in the class 10th and minimum 33% marks in each subject of Class 10th/Matriculation.
Indian Army Girls Bharti Rally 2021 Age Limits
As far as possible for female up-and-comers in the Indian armed force GD is 17½ years to 21 years, according to the endorsement. In any case, the age unwinding of 30 years old will be given to the female up-and-comers who are widows of guard staff who have passed on in bridle.
Note- Upper Age Limits for SC/ST & other reserve categories applicable as per Indian Government Rules.
Marital Status For Indian Army Women Military Police Recruitment 2021
- All together join Indian armed force as GD, a female applicant can either be hitched or unmarried under specific conditions referenced underneath.
- Unmarried: An applicant must be an unmarried female. Furthermore, the Unmarried endorsement with photo gave inside the most recent a half year.
- Hitched: Female applicants who are bereaved, separated or legitimately isolated however they don’t have any youngsters. For this situation, female applicants are additionally qualified for enrollment.
- Ladies who are widows of guard staff (who have passed on in tackle) and Furthermore, such widows having kids yet not remarried will be qualified to apply for Army GD enrollment (Women Military Police)
Physical Qualification & Eligibility Criteria For Army GD For Female
For physical qualification, height, chest, & weight are the major measurements. The physical qualification for these measurements is as follows.
Height For Army GD For Female
- Height of the female candidate must be of 142 cms. However, there is a relaxation in height according to the category and region of the candidate.
- Candidates belonging to the regions mentioned below will have the 4cms of relaxation in height
- North East Regions: Sikkim, Nagaland, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Tripura, Mizoram, Meghalaya, and Assam.
- Chest ExpansionFemale Candidates who will be capable of chest expansion of 5 cms are eligible in the Indian Army GD recruitment rally.Weight MeasurementThere is no specific weight measurement. However, Weight should be according to the candidate’s height and age as per the Indian army medical standards.
Relaxation in Physical Standards for Join Indian Army Women Recruitment for 10th, 12th Pass
There is some relaxation in physical standards i.e., Height & Weight for particular categories mentioned in the table given below.
|Category||Height (in cm)||Weight (in cm)|
|Daughter of Servicemen (DOS)||2||2|
|Daughter of Ex-Servicemen (DOEX)|
|Daughter of War Widow (DOWW)|
|Daughter of Widow of Ex-Servicemen (DOW)|
|Adopted Daughter/Daughter-in-law of a War Widow, if she has daughter/legally adopted daughter of serving Soldier/Ex-Servicemen||2||2|
|Widows of Defence Personnel who have died in harness||2||2|
Medical Exam for Female Army Bharti Rally 2021
- Competitor ought to experience clinical test and physical test all alone, before joining the enlistment rally. What’s more, competitor ought to likewise watch that they don’t have level foot, poor vision, any deformations.
- Wellness : An up-and-comer must be genuinely sound and liberated from any sickness.
- Sexual orientation : For Women Military Police (Army GD), the up-and-comer ought to be female. Any up-and-comer having manly qualities on the outside physical test will be dismissed as UNFIT.
- Pregnancy : Candidate ought not be pregnant. In the event that any female competitor discovered pregnant, she will be set apart as UNFIT or get dismissed.
Indian Army Female GD Bharti Rally Selection Process – Registration, Physical, Medical, & Written Test
How about we realize the determination procedure of the Army Women Bharti Indian Army in Central Military Police GD bharti for female to sum things up. The various stages in the determination procedure for Female GD in the Indian armed force is as per the following:
- Registration & Form Filling
- Physical Measurement & Fitness Test
- Medical Test
- Written Exam (CEE)
- Document Verification
- Final Merit List
- Enrollment for army training centers
Female Jobs in Indian Army who are intrigued or who have applied for armed force GD (Women military Police) should know the choice or enrollment process. Presently how about we talk about these phases of the enrollment procedure in subtleties.
Physical Measurement and Physical Fitness Test for Indian Army Women’s Recruitment 2021
The primary phase of the determination procedure in the enlistment rally is PFT (Physical Measurement and Fitness Test). In the Measurement test, Height, Weight, Chest will be analyzed by the military selection representative. Also, next is the physical wellness test. The significant trial of physical wellness test (PFT) are Running, Long Jump, and High Jump.
- 1.6 Km Run is the first and significant test in the physical test. applicant needs to complete the running of 1.6 Km in the offered time to qualify in the enlistment. The Time term of 1.6 Km running is appropriated bunch savvy.
- Up to 7 Min 30 Sec – Group – I : Candidates of gathering I need to complete the race (run of 1.6 km) in under 7 minutes and 30 seconds so as to qualify the race.
- Up to 8 Min – Group – II : Candidates of gathering II need to complete the disagreement under 8 minutes so as to qualify the race.
- Additional Time for 1.6 Km Run in Hilly Terrain (Rally Site) : If the enlistment rally is situated in the accompanying stature then additional time will be given in the race of 1.6 Km Run.
- Between 5000 Feet to 9000 Feet – Add 30 seconds in generally speaking timings
- Between 9000 feet to 12000 Feet – Add 120 seconds in generally speaking timings.
- So as to qualify the physical test, applicants need to qualify the long hop of 10 feet.
- To qualify this test, female up-and-comers need to qualify the High hop of 3 feet.
- Female up-and-comers need to qualify the physical test (running, long, and high hop) so as to continue for the following phase of the Army GD enrollment.
Written/Composed Test Via Common Entrance Exam (CEE) for Indian Army Female Recruitment 2021
This is the last phase of the determination procedure of Indian GD enrollment for Female. The up-and-comers who will be medicinally fit or qualified, they will experience the composed test through Common Entrance Examination.
In the wake of clearing the clinical test, the composed test will be led for the qualified up-and-comers. The setting (area), Date and time of the composed test will be educated at the enlistment rally site and furthermore through the Admit Cards.
The composed test will be of 100 Marks and the base finishing marks for the test is 35 imprints. Up-and-comers having NCC ‘C’ testament, will be postponed off from the composed test i.e., they won’t give the composed test. women
- Test Pattern for the Written test
- For Indian Army GD for female, the Exam design is same as Sol GD. There will be four segment/subjects in the composed test referenced beneath.
- General Knowledge – 15 Questions (30 Marks)
- General Science – 15 Questions (20 Marks)
- Arithmetic – 15 Questions (30 Marks)
- Consistent Reasoning – 05 Questions (10 Marks)
- Negative Marking in the Written Exam of Army GD for Female
- The Negative Marking Scheme would be appropriate in the composed test (CEE) of Army GD for Female.
- 0.5 imprints will be deducted for each off-base answer or 1 imprint will be deducted for each two wrong answers.
The aftereffect of the composed test will be proclaimed on the official site of armed force i.e., joinindianarmy.nic.in. That implies no extra letter of the outcome will be sent to the up-and-comer. Along these lines, this is the duty of the possibility to check the outcome and report to ARO for documentation (archive and endorsement confirmation). Girls
Indian Army Female/Women Soldier GD Recruitment 2021 Links:
Recruitment Center List: Ambala, Lucknow, Jabalpur, Bangalore, Shillong
Last Date to Apply 31 August 2021 Notification Download Now Apply Online Click Here to Apply